Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mars Attacks! Vehicles: The Truck

I just got the second shipment of my Mars Attacks! kickstarter and I'm ready to snap some pictures!
I'm going to talk about the Truck (the only vehicle available to humans), I guess this is a good example of what we can expect from other similar products by Mantic in the upcoming future (i.e. next year warpath kickstarter...).

  • As you can see from the pictures below some of the pieces are already cut while other stuff (smaller bits) is attached to a sprue
  • The details are quite nice, the model itself is not detailed as other companies models but it's a step forward from mantic
  • I haven't yet assembled the model, looking at it seems quite easy to put it together (I'll update this post with some pictures of the finished model once it's ready)
  • I'm not a big fan of the closed windows, I would have preferred an open model... but it's just my personal opinion!
  • It doesn't look sci-fi at all, It would be a great fit for a modern themed wargame



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...